Welcome to my website

This website is about a young photo model who is 18 years old and that in UK lives with his parents and his 3 nice brothers. And that photo model is called: Sean O'Donnell. I go in the General talk about Sean O'Donnell. But also about other pop stars. on this website you can read gossip about the pop stars in hollywood or anywhere else, so enjoy this website and spread the word to your friends or girlfriends, on facebook or twitter anywhere you want

Like or Tweet

You can always Tweet about my site or I look like all the reply's

News

Iggy Azalea's disses Snoop Dog in 'whit chiks' halloween costums

17/10/2014 22:36
Iggy Azalea seems to be getting the last laugh. The ‘Fancy’ rapper wore a ‘White...

Selena Gomez Losing Interest: Why Justin Bieber May Never Get Her Back

17/10/2014 21:08
Oh no! Justin Bieber keeps begging for Selena Gomez’s affections, but is he coming on too strong or...

New movie!!!!

17/10/2014 21:02
the new film: The Mazerrunner is already going to see him released last week am and he was great,...

Ian has no qualms about bringing his new girlfriend, Nikki Reed

17/10/2014 20:49
Nikki Reed, to the set of ‘The Vampire Diaries,’ even though it’s causing a lot of drama with his...

Kaley Cuoco & Husband Diss Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez On Halloween

15/10/2014 17:40
Ouch, Kaley and Ryan! The married couple totally dissed on-again-off-again couple Justin Bieber and...

Beyonce Dresses Blue Ivy As Michael Jackson — See Adorable Pic

15/10/2014 16:33
Beyonce dressed up as her idol Janet Jackson for Halloween and she had the perfect...